Today I got a piece of news that sent me to my knees in praise and thanksgiving. I'd been waiting for this for such a long time and was beginning to think it would never ever happen, but..It did! I was dancing and having such a good time. Everything was great.
Then it got better.
Tonight, I had another responsibility that I must take care of regularly and discovered that something was coming up that I had failed to anticipate (yes I know I am being overly circumspect). But the first wonderful thing would eliminate the need for me to do this anymore! Can you imagine how I felt when I realized that God had already known it was coming and took care of it for me? I'm almost in tears right now. God took care of this event that I didn't even know was coming before I needed to even ask!
God is so good to me! I love that He knows what is happening and what is going to happen and then makes it into something good in spite of whatever it is I am doing. He keeps His promises.
He keeps His promises.
He keeps His promises.
HE KEEPS HIS PROMISES.
Not because of anything I have done, but because He said He would. He told me not to be afraid and He would do all that I ask. He called me worthy. He said He would not abandon me, but would raise me up, never leave me and care for my child and me. He said He would give me a new name and that He delights in me. Years ago, when Gabriel was a baby in arms, He told me He delights in me and last year He told me He still does! I can read His promises He made to me and tell you the day and the hour that they were fulfilled.
I don't know why He cares for me like He does but I don't even want to question it. All I know is that He does and IS and that is enough for me.
I praise Thee, O God of our Fathers, I hymn Thee, I bless Thee, I give thanks unto thee for Thy great and tender mercy. To Thee I flee, O merciful and mighty God. Shine into my heart with the True Sun of Thy righteousness. Enlighten my mind and keep all my senses, that henceforth I may walk uprightly and keep Thy commandments, and may finally attain unto eternal life, even to Thee, Who art the source of life, and be admitted to the glorious fruition of Thine inaccessible Light. For Thou art my God, and unto Thee,
O Father, Son and Holy Spirit, be ascribed glory, now and ever and unto ages of ages. Amen.
Thank you, Father! Thank you for the mercy you have had upon me, a sinner. Thank you!
Relevant Reading
Ruth 3:11
Isaiah 54
Isaiah 62
God's Been Good to Me!

3 comments:
Praise the Lord!!!! I'm happy for you! Yes, He is truly faithful.
Hallelujah!
:)
:) May God truly continue to care for you and your child and to bless you with grace and peace!
Post a Comment