12 October 2011

Just Received the Following Email

Date: Wed, Oct 12, 2011 at 5:23 PM
Subject: Congratulations!
Mailed-by: XXXXXXX
To: XXXXXXX

All Graduands:

Congratulations to all of you on your success! You have been cleared for the December 2011 Graduation contingent upon successful completion of the courses that you are currently enrolled in or the removal of any deficiencies. I have included the Graduation Readiness Checklist-Fall 2011 for your review.If I may be of further assistance, do not hesitate to contact me.
  
Best,

Virginia Purefoy Jones, M.L.S.
University Librarian and Assistant to the Dean
School of Library and Information Sciences
North Carolina Central University
Durham, North Carolina  27707
CalvinHobbes 
Lord have mercy on me, a sinner!

4 comments:

Qsmo2 said...

Very awesome! Congrats to you on your success!

Elzabet said...

Thank you! I am so excited I could just spit!! LOL!

Clint said...

CONGRATULATIONS!

Elzabet said...

Thank you, Clint!!