God does these things for us, for me, and in my indignation of how it appears...I refuse it. I throw the very freedom I cried, sweated, and bled for back in His face. Because it did not come in a way that I thought it should come.
Well, not today. Today, I realize I AM FREE and I will not be burdened again under a yoke of slavery. (Galatians 5:1)
I sought the LORD, and He answered me; He delivered me from all my fears.(Psalm 34:4)
In my anguish I cried to the LORD, and He answered by setting me free. (Psalm 118:5)
Set me free from my prison, that I may praise your name. (Psalm 142:7)
"Even though you intended to do harm to me, God intended it for good..." (Genesis 50:20).
Years ago the Lord said to me, "And now, my daughter, do not be afraid; I will do for you all that you ask, for all the assembly of my people know that you are a worthy woman." (Ruth 3:11) And I asked to be free. I asked to be released and the Lord has done all this and more for me! How could I not praise His Name? He said to me,
"You shall no more be termed Forsaken,For He has delivered me from all my troubles, and my eyes have looked in triumph on my foes. (Psalm 54:7)
and your land shall no more be termed Desolate;
but you shall be called My Delight Is in Her,
and your land Married;
for the Lord delights in you,
and your land shall be married."(Isaiah 62:4)
Almighty and merciful God, I most humbly and heartily thank Your divine majesty for Your loving kindness and tender mercies, that You have heard my humble prayer, and graciously granted me deliverance from my trouble and misery. I pray to you to continue granting Your helping grace, that I may lead a life pleasing to You, that I may continually offer to You a sacrifice of praise and thanksgiving, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
Amen.
Lord I can never thank you enough for the mercy you have had on me, a sinner.

No comments:
Post a Comment