The Chief of Sinners.
And I said this parable, "Two men sat down at their computers to post on social media, one a Remnant Christian and the other a Deconstructing Believer. The Remnant Christian posted thus to his followers and "liked" his own post: "God, I thank you that I have found the Exact Exposition of the True Faith and I am not like other men, heretics, ecumenists, modernists. I obey The Rudder, I follow the True Calendar, I reject the Ecumenical Patriarch, I'm prepping for the End Times, I say a 300 knot Prayer Rope every day. Don't audit me, but I might give tithes of all that I get. I am the chief of sinners, Lord have mercy."But the Deconstructor, because he was no longer accepted by the Remnant Exact Expositors, would not even lift up his eyes to heaven, nor condemn anyone else, but beat his breast, saying, 'God, I'm no longer sure of You, nor myself, nor my faith, nor the Church, nor it's leadership, nor where this is all going, I'm trying to stick close to you even if I don't know where You are, oh, and I gave the spare change in my cup-holder to the guy on the freeway on-ramp... but if I die before I work all this out, be merciful to me a sinner!'I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other; for everyone who piously humbles himself before men will be truly humbled, but he who truly humbles himself before God will be exalted." ~ Steve Robinson
Relevant Reading
No comments:
Post a Comment