03 August 2022

The dEǝЯDeRe-Construction of Me, Part 4

 Creation is far too magnificent.

"What doesn't make sense to me is the idea that beauty has to be intentional. Some of the most beautiful things are random and unplanned. But the idea that it could be random or unintentional yet still exists makes it even more beautiful, tbh."

All of that. 

The observable universe is a sphere 

NINETY THREE BILLION LIGHT YEARS!!

in diameter.

Think about that. Yes. I can imagine a god who might be able to create that but can I also assign that god qualities that make them a micro-manager of my personal life? So much so that that god would give a flying fart (supernova? hypernova?) about what some random mass of protoplasm that exists less on average than a subjective century might choose to do on any given rotation as the rock it clings to based on gravity revolves around a rather average star? SO much that not only do They maintain this stupendously humongous personally designed mechanism we call the universe they also created a place where I and others must be eternally consciously punished for any minor infraction of rules handed to a single rather minor group of protoplasmic entities (and no others) on the western edge of a continent on that one tiny rock circling that one rather average star?

Maybe? I dunno. I'm having a very hard time of that, though. 



Relevant Reading

No comments: