So today I was going to watch this DVD that I'd been so looking forward to seeing. It was recommended by someone I trust and have a lot in common with and so I thought I would really enjoy it.
Then it showed up.
I put it in the DVD player.
Intro scene...angels being killed in a very bloody manner. Then a half naked extremely female angel hanging from a cross. Then a guy being beat to a bloody pulp on a street corner.
Yeah. I packed that one up right quick and sent it back.
Why do they even make stuff like that? Yeesh.
1 comment:
I know, right? Where do people get the ideas for such stuff? I remember some years back some Christians telling me the name of one of their favorite movies. A couple of folks I knew had named it among their favorites. I take their opinions to heart and rent it. I absolutely could not make it through that movie. And I was left scratching my head, wondering why on earth Christians would like it!!
Post a Comment