02 January 2011

Something's Comin'


West Side Story, "Something's Comin'"

I'm really feeling as though God is preparing me for something. I have no idea what but that is alright. I've learned that when He is up to something it's best just to be ready: make sure my oil lamp is full, my loins are girded, my shoes are on my feet and my staff is in my hand.

O Heavenly King, O Comforter, 
the Spirit of Truth Who are in all places and fill all things. 
Treasury of Good Things and Giver of Life, 
come and abide in us, cleanse us from every stain and save our souls 
O Gracious Lord
Lord have mercy on me, a sinner.

Relevant Reading
Matthew 25:1-13
Mark 6:8-9
Exodus 12:11
Acquiring the Hoy Spirit

2 comments:

Mining for Diamonds said...

I've been feeling the same way! All tingly inside, and excited about 2011. Weird! I just hope it ends up better for us than it did for Tony, lol! LOVE the music of West Side Story, by the way!

Elzabet said...

LOL! Yes definitely! All I know is I have to be ready. Bring it on!