11 September 2011

I See Nyan Cats...

I have two articles and a chapter to read for one class and two articles to read and a paper to write for another class. Meanwhile I sit here and thumb through My Life in Christ by St John of Kronstadt or play around on Facebook (Gardens of Time is a simply wonderful time-sink). I dunno why I am so unmotivated this semester. The light at the end of the tunnel is right there and it is definitely NOT a train. I mean, I can see daylight and trees and birds and cats made of poptarts farting rainbows.

I just can't seem to get started. I'm kind of camped out here on the ties, enjoying the view out there. Blargh. The term is onward and forward!

Then again, the 600 rode into the Valley of Death and the Mouth of Hell. Ai little-yappy-dogs.

Lord have mercy on me a sinner. And please help me with this paper. ARGH!


Relevant Reading
My Life in Christ, St John of Kronstadt
The Charge of the Light Brigade, Alfred, Lord Tennyson

1 comment:

Clint said...

I share your pain. I've been kinda' unmotivated myself the past couple of weeks. I have noticed, however, that these things seem to go in cycles. Keep the faith---things'll get better soon.