10 December 2011

Master of Library Science...Cum Laude!


I have received the Masters of Library Science from North Carolina Central University School of Library Science with all the rights, privileges and honors pertaining thereto!

Praise God! It has been a long time coming, especially this semester. It seemed as if the entire universe was conspiring to keep me from attaining this goal that I had set for myself last year.

The Lord has been so good to me. He has fought so many of my battles for me, provided all of the things I needed (and some of the things I wanted) for myself and my son. He has surrounded me with so many good and loving friends who have stood by me and encouraged me through thick and thin. Without my friends I would be in dire straits, believe you me.

There is no way I can ever thank Him enough for all He has done thus far. He has indeed proven Himself strong to me. He is indeed faithful and true, in spite of what I feel or think, and He has shown that no matter what, He is able to make things intended by others for evil to become good.


Almighty God, our Help and Refuge, Fountain of wisdom and Tower of strength, who 
knows that I can do nothing without Your guidance and help; assist me, I pray, and direct me to divine wisdom and power, that I may accomplish the tasks set before me, and whatever I may undertake to do, faithfully and diligently, according to Your will, so that it may be profitable to myself and others, and to the glory of Your Holy Name. For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit: now and ever, and unto ages of ages.
Amen 

Please pray that I may obtain this, most-holy Lady and Birth-giver of God, through your intercessions and mediations, by the grace and exceeding great love of your Only-Begotten son, my Lord and God and Savior, Jesus Christ, to Whom is due, with the eternal Father and the All-Holy, Good and Life-Giving Spirit, all honor and glory and worship, now and ever, and unto ages of ages. 
Amen.

Lord have mercy on me, a sinner

Relevant Reading

2 comments:

Mining for Diamonds said...

I am so proud of you!!!! What an amazing testimony of His faithfulness. I am encouraged.

Maria said...

Wow! Bravo!! Glory to God!