Alberta Webb Gatling
1937 - 1995
Memory Eternal
I totally miss my mom. I am so glad I have the opportunity to see her again so I may thank her for her prayers, both while she was here, and while she is there. This is the woman who taught me how to wake up FULL of awesome!
Do you still have it?
The awesome.
Did someone take it from you?
Did you let them?
Did you hand it over, because someone told you weren’t beautiful enough, thin enough, smart enough, good enough?
Why the hell would you listen to them?
Did you consider they might be full of shit?
~ Waking Up Full of Awesome
~ Waking Up Full of Awesome
Hey Mom...I had to go through much hell and swallowed much of the crap you warned me about, but I quit listening, puked a bit, and took some Maalox and damn if I didn't get my awesome back!
Relevant Reading
2 comments:
Prayers for you, Elizabeth & for your mother's soul.
Thank you, Janelle! ~hugs~
Post a Comment