"This? This is my life.
I am that pig.
My life is patently absurd, improbable, illogical and aerodynamically unlikely
--but occasionally glorious nonetheless."
~Artwork and quote lifted shamelessly from RedWombatStudios.
I love this painting. I want it. It makes me happy just to look at. It's so me. It's so my life. Rising above the "stuff" in the pigpen on wings I never knew I had. This little piggie has such a great expression on her face. She's reaching toward...Something great. I love her! Her wings are spread wide and her smile is broad and she isn't at all worried about what is below and behind her.
When pigs fly you have to know SO many better things lie ahead. So fly on, little Hamwings! Onward and forward with you and me!
Lord have mercy on me, a sinner.
Relevant Reading
Something's Comin'
Something's Comin'

No comments:
Post a Comment