16 July 2015

Creaky Muscles

I've been rather slack about writing the past few months. I mean things have shifted in a big way for me and life has gotten a boatload more comfortable which goes a long way toward relieving my angst about...A lot. So my past reason for writing, namely getting the crap out of my brain and trying to move forward with my life. So now after almost a decade I've finally found my stride and so my reason for writing is in flux.

I need to write. I've been writing since I was a child and I need to write just as much as I need to read, I mean, breathe.

The muscles are creaky though. Writing is a skill like any other and needs to be exercised and practiced regularly. The fact that I haven't means I need to exercise, stretch those muscles again and get started in a real way.

Again.

May God have mercy on me, a sinner.

[I just re-read this, That first paragraph is a hot mess. That's what I get for typing and not editing. LOL!]

No comments: