30 July 2009

Weird Mood

I really want to try to identify this mood I am in and have been in for the last few weeks. I'm not "happy" or "unhappy" per se. I'm easily annoyed but I just as easily get over it. I want to both be totally alone and with people at the same time although it's just that some of the people I want around me drive me absolutely bonkers. I went to Target and got depressed about school supplies and dorm furnishings but was still able to laugh and hang with a friend. I enjoy work but dread going. Decision making is getting to be very very hard again but once I make one I don't wonder too much about it. I want to sleep but stay up way later than I ought. I'm planning to enter school soon but I get tired just thinking about it even though I know millions of people manage full-time jobs and full-time school at the same time and I can do anything "they" can do. I'm often very hungry but just don't want to eat anything because (a) it's way too much trouble to cook (b) it costs way too much to eat out and (c) I can't think of anything I truely want anyway so why bother?

Sigh.

It's very strange.

Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner.

No comments: