I have been covering my hair for the last few years. It's a long story but let me just say that it is soooo much simpler to obey God than argue with Him. He has infinite patience and knows all the arguments you are going to give Him even before you formulate them. So, if He's poking you to do something, you may as well go on and do it and save yourself some frustration.
That said, I've been covering my hair for a long while now but He never said that I have to do it in a certain way. Some days it's an elaborately wrapped and tucked scarf, other days it's a baseball cap, still others it's a bandanna or wide cloth head-band. I'm also always on the look out for new ways to tie my scarves and when I find new styles, I want to share.
Here is my latest discovery: The Style Underground. So far my favorite is the Urban Wrap Down Low.
Enjoy!
Lord have mercy on me a sinner.
Relevant Readings
Those Headcoverings
Free to Cover
Modesty Revisited
2 comments:
oooo lovely!
I haven't been covering lately (I do for church usually but not everyday), but I'm thinking of returning to it.
Thanks for the link! Will have to check them all out!
I agree that it is truly easier to obey Him than argue with Him. Covering has been a beautiful experience for me. I am so thankful to Jesus!
Post a Comment