07 July 2013

Suddenly Its Two Months Later

Orthodox Church carved into a 
Romanian salt mine for the miners to worship

I did not realize it had been so long since my last post. Things just went completely wahoonie shaped and time went slip sliding away from me I guess. Not a lot has happened that is particularly noteworthy. My boy turned eleven, and I had my Name Day. There was soccer and work and school and life. My prayer life has hit the skids and I need to get on that. Church. Friends.

I think I'm just living. I'm content with my life most of the time but I can't become complacent. Things are far from golden. God has never let me down. He knows what is going on and the difficulties I am facing. Hard choices that are just about to rip my heart out. I just wish He would just wave a magic wand and make my life perfect but He doesn't work that way.

Regardless. I am still content mostly. There are things I wish I could change about the current situation but blah. It is what it is.

Back to the salt mine.

Lord have mercy on me, a sinner.

No comments: