26 January 2009

I'm Tired

There are many things that are making me tired. Pain is chief among the culprits for that. Physical pain. Emotional pain. Just plain hurtful things in all facets of my life that I do not think I deserve (especially that weird bruise on my leg that hurts when anything touches it and I have no idea where it came from). I don't think I am entitled to a pain-free life but I do think that some of what's been forced on me in the last 18 months (or more) was the equivalent of an ambush and it hurt, it was wrong on many many levels, and it just wasn't fair. (And yes I know to say "It's not fair" may sound childish but it's the way I feel and my feelings are not childish.)

That's how I feel right now. I'm tired. I hurt. I want it to stop.

NOW.

Relevant Verses
Psalm 69

No comments: