O Lord and Master of my life, do not give me the spirit of sloth, faintheartedness, lust of power, and idle talk; but give rather the spirit of chastity, humility, patience, and love to Thy servant.
Yea, O Lord and King, grant me to see my own sins and not to judge my brother,
for blessed art Thou unto ages of ages. Amen!
Lenten Prayer of St Ephraim
Yea, O Lord and King, grant me to see my own sins and not to judge my brother,
for blessed art Thou unto ages of ages. Amen!
2 comments:
I've been praying that one throughout the day (even though it wasn't Lent) for a couple of months. It's very pwoerful, and all I can say is don't ask to see your faults if you don't mean it LOL!
I have a prayer card of that our old Priest gave to us our first Lent. I hung it over my sink, and when I look at it I am able to remember to pray it.
Post a Comment