01 January 2010

I Hereby Resolve...

...To make no more resolutions. I will however be doing a lot of maturing in the near future. Flying by the seat of my pants is not an option anymore. I have Gabriel, school, work and home to manage. I have to step up to the plate now and do what needs doing with no luxury for complaining.

If I was going to have some resolutions however, I think the following should be sufficient:

"Aim at righteousness, godliness, faith, love, steadfastness, gentleness. Fight the good fight of the faith; take hold of the eternal life to which you were called.... Keep the commandment unstained and free from reproach until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ."

1 Tim 6:11-16

Lord have mercy on me, a sinner.

2 comments:

VASILIKI said...

I wish you all this and more, dear Elzabeth ...

Janelle thegeekywife said...

:)

Here's a smiley to cheer you on as you endeavor to fight the good fight of faith.

Many Blessings to you on this Feast of Our Lord's Baptism!

Janelle