We mustn't despair when we struggle and continuously see nothing but the slightest progress. We all do nearly nothing, some a little more, some a little less. When Christ sees our little effort He gives us an analogous token and so our nearly nothing becomes valuable and we can see a little progress. For this reason we mustn't despair, but hope in God.”
Elder Paisios
God knows I often struggle with things. There are so many things I see in myself that make me shake my head and wonder why He even puts up with me. However, knowing that He accepts just the little bit that I manage to bring to Him makes me think maybe, just maybe, I'm not a complete screw up in His eyes.
Lord have mercy on me a sinner.
*Shaking my head
2 comments:
Ok, so I finally figured out how to post comments here...so I'm officially announcing my presence!!! Blessings to you, friend!!!!
Heya Kim! Thank you!
Post a Comment