05 October 2008

Have Mercy...

Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner. Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner. Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner. Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner. Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner. Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner...

After a while, saying this prayer is becoming more and more instinctive. When an unworthy thought comes, when I feel the need to complain, when I am becoming judgmental...

Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner. Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner. Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner.

Awareness is the key. Becoming aware of where I have fallen off the wagon, so to speak, and then asking to get back on.

The problem is I tend to fall off before I get all the way on at all! Oy...

And seriously, why would anyone spend almost $1000 on binoculars?!?! ((Can you tell I am being subjected to a tv infomercial?))

Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner. Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner. Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner....

No comments: